I made a session 12 for ASD dads as AS A START KIT. NOW THE COURSE 9.99 Usd AND A NEW LANDINGPAGE PIC.Copyrighted by Pia Lebsund, Art therapy.
For men searched for fathers role in my trauma? course please read 9 things dads.....this article. Very important for men with ASD and simular diagnoses having hard to understand others reactions, specially the mothers reactions
As parents we are two to help our child.To be a parent is to charge the situation. Dads can help each other better with their diffculties to cope in a situation likes this and I recommend an experienced male therapist in this issues.
I opened my heart in my short videos from my perspective, as a single mother from a minority and I am still healing from my traumas I've been threw.Therefore the best for me is to reaching out to empathic mothers in simular situations to take in advices as I gave.
My mother tongue is Swedish and because of this my course is automatic captioned.I have also 9 hours in time differences before I can see changes made. In the beginning the captions where not good at all,Automatically wrote a text that was total different from what I SAID,PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS BUT THAT IS TECH ISSUES THAT I DIDN'T SEE THE FIRST DAYS.I changed the captions as soon as I was aware about them. please listen to my short vidoe if you can not see it here please go to Pia Lebsund Facebook.
I made a session 12 for ASD dads as AS A START KIT. NOW THE COURSE 9.99 Usd
Most of you right now are fathers searching for info on the topic trauma?. I was making this from my prespective as awoman.Fahters role from my perspective.
I. Search for you Autism organisation in that country you are living for help.US,India, Canada,Bangladesh, Malaysa was the top countries you are coming from check for others countries if I didn´t list you. 50 different countries I can not see. and
2. Google up Dads of disablity a book if that is something for you to read on Amazon.
3. Search for dads group in the Autism organisations in you country.
4. Ask for support right away to sort out things
what is important for you.
5. Different kind of dads. Typic dads without diorders living in a family with kids in Autism, Dads with ASD or similar diagnosis livng in a family with kids in ASD, Single dads typical. Single dads in ASD, Dads typical with mother in ASD and children in ASD. DAds with asd and mothers with ASD and children with ASD.,and variations of this.Not the same as typical dads living a normal family life. Not the same things to make and advises can not be used from them!!!
6. you need also good male therapist that has experiences in helping men in thoses situations.
7. Less information on this topic out there.
8. *I will soon make afirst start kit for you in this situation and also put in experiences i could see from other man in those situations.
9). Now I have to visit my son and I have also problems right now with my leg and healing from things.
https://www.udemy.com/trauma-r/?couponCode=PIAALIFE5 ( 200 ticket) 0 ticket left
t now 84,99 USd
Free coupons for you that needs help in your trauma having a child with autism or similar diagnoses.My new course on Udemy..Looking forward for your reviews later.<3
Hi as my new course Trauma? swosh 200 tickets right gone away and I can see people are also interested in Autism.My next question is what level of information do you need in this? Learning more skills-Have a better life I made for professionals that already knows how to handle the variations of Autism and need my coaches to try new things. So therefore I ask if you need a basic course as well from me? I recommended other courses in this. What level if I will make this?Some said how the brain working....Or you want me to make it super simple like I did the Trauma when everything is to much to handle where to start? Can you please mail to meKontakt, email@example.com
Soon Trauma? helping parents whith their childs diagnose in Autism or similar diagnos.Look also at my facebook Pia LEbsund for the video while tech is solved.